Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Remember how I said the weather was really nice earlier this week?
Well, today we got out of school early because of snow. They said the 'big snowstorm is coming!' It's been snowing and blowing since about 8:00AM. I'm hoping we will at least have school delayed tomorrow. ♥

I have to say, even though I really don't like cold weather, I still love the snow! I can't even comprehend how some people have never seen snow in real-life. The snow just dances through the air as it spirals down to earth. Those large and fluffy flakes are the best, of course. They can stay in the air for a long time before finally coming to rest on the ground. Then, of course, there is a mean side to snowflakes. Sometimes they're more like ice pellets than snow and pelt you in the face whenever you turn towards the wind, giving you a painful brain-freeze. I still love the snow, however it comes down. Though I only like to be in it when it's snowing the big fluffy flakes. I suppose I'm picky with my weather. : )

I was informed a few minutes ago that I must clean the fridge. *gag*
That means I need to leave you.
Wherever you are, enjoy your life. Life is fleeting and we don't usually realize that until someone close to us is taken away and by then it's too late.
God bless you
~Tara♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.