Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wow

I have had a huge change of emotional status since yesterday.
This is just crazy.
Yesterday night I was feeling like...well, just like I used to feel. And I mean the terrible way I used to feel. Last night I wanted to die. And I had that horrible time where I desperately wanted to cry, because crying tires you out and lets you sleep easier and because crying gets out a lot of emotion, but I could not. Which only made me more upset but still did not allow me to cry. Anyways, that was yesterday.
Today I was just happy and feeling good all day. I don't understand the change, I think it must be the pills still trying to regulate themselves or something. This week has been really strange.

Today was, hehe, Friday the 13th! Yay! I always like Friday the 13ths.
That has nothing to do with anything.

Today is the last day of school before Valentine's Day! It was, like always, exciting because everyone seems to be in a good mood and hyped up on sugar and handing out candy. Yes, lots of candy. (I have melted chocolate in my pocket because I put a chocolate heart in my pocket and forgot about it until I felt it all mushy :-0) A homeroom, to raise money for 'Pennies For Patients' was sending Crush to your Crush for a dollar. You know what Crush is, right? That orange-pop stuff. They delivered the Crush during homeroom today, and you know what? I was surprised. I was the only one in my homeroom to get Crushed on, and I got two! I don't even know who they're from. They said to Tara and they both said from '?' and one of them said 'Happy Valentines Day'. It was so sweet.
I have a hunch on who one was from, but I otherwise have no idea.

Oh! And I got roses for the first time today! Well, other than that one rose Hannah H gave me that one time. That was so sweet, thanks so much Hannah! But no, the roses were from my mom! Oh, wait, I mean the rose was from my mom. Only one. That was so awesome!!!! I am going to have her take pictures of me and the rose tonight before she goes out with my dad.

Wow, yay!

But I did get some sad news today.
My cousin is really sick and she goes to this super hard school and she missed four days this week and she is so overwhelmed she doesn't even want to go back to school. Can you please take five seconds right now and send a heartfelt prayer for her, please? I really hope that I'm going to get to see her this weekend, it doesn't sound like what she has is contagious. Pray for her, please.

Thanks you guys!
Happy Valentine's Day Eve!
God bless!
~Tara ---being.single.is.sweet.---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.