Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Supernatural-Sams Death.

This is so sad! I can't believe Sammy dies! I mean, I knew that it happened, but still...I never knew about Dean looking for him for so long first. This is just terrible, I haven't even gotten this far in catching up on other seasons! I'm only like a quarter of the way through watching season 2. I can't believe this, it's so sad! Cassie just sent this to me, thanks! The song fits it so perfectly, it's just so, so sad!
Oh, speaking of Cassie...
We had pretty much a free day in Computer Applications Friday and Cassie was checking out Supernatural.tv
She found Jensen Ackles' Bio and went to his FanSite.
She was just clicking around with me hovering over her shoulder and she found...An email address! If you sent your name and mailing address to that email they'd send you a picture of Jensen! So, of course, I tried it with me and Cassie quietly squealing the whole time. In 4 to 6 weeks we will find out if it worked! And, if it does work, Cassie is going to send them an email too. She wanted to make sure no psycho comes and kills me. heh heh. I just wish that it was a picture of Jensen as Dean, not just Jensen, but whatever. It's still a picture(maybe even 2!), signed I think, and that's pretty cool. So in 4-6 weeks I'll tell you all if it worked!
I hope it does!
Cassie, thanks for sending this to me, it was SO sad! And of course thanks so much for having the same fascination with Supernatural as I do!
God bless!
Love!
TARA

3 comments:

  1. It's ok Tara, I'm with you in this time of mourning....lol...couldn't resist. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the pic thing works send it to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah, as far as I've watched he hasn't died yet. He has at least three more episodes to live! lol...thanks for your good humor!
    And Vinz, yea, I will.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.