Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥Valentine's Day!♥

Happy Valentine's Day!
Everyone having a good Valentine's Day?
I hope so, but I know lots of hearts are broken today or more so on Valentine's Eve. I hope you recover if that has happened, it can be really hard.
Wow my day..*self conscious laugh*...pretty uneventful.
I did just see 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic' like two hours ago with my cousin Ashley. It was way better than I thought it would be! I laughed a lot, we both had a good time.
Ironically, well, okay, it's not really ironic but I like that word: I have been thinking about Bloody Mary almost all day. Not the drink, I mean the legend. For English we had to pick something Science Fiction and I chose Bloody Mary under the headings 'Science Fiction--Horror'. Yea, I got pictures printed off for it and I just finished cutting them all out. I am, of course, coupling the legend with the TV show Supernatural's 4th episode ever, Bloody Mary. Yes, I can do that, because our teacher wants us to use a movie or book that has our topic in it.
Did that all make sense?
Whatever. It's just strange to be thinking about Bloody Mary on Valentine's Day.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-) ♥
I'm not going to throw a bunch of 'love' stuff at you.
So you can take the face mask off and put down the baseball bat.
I just want to try and calm you down.
Look, I know that it's Valentine's Day. I know everyone is supposed to, in our twisted and terribly corrupt society, have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Who says you can't be independent? But again, that is what you probably hear all the time, along with: it's his/her loss.
I want to say this: I am single. And I am happy and comfortable where I am. Some people don't like being single, I say fine: as long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone else, find someone for the right reasons. Now me, yes, some days I want a guy around. But most of the time I'm content being by myself. Really, I think if I had a guy I'd end of driving him away. I like my space and time to do nothing but be alone. I like being alone, I've always liked being alone. Some people, a lot of people, don't like to be alone. If you don't like being alone, don't be alone. I don't know if I'm ready to give up my time and my interests, or at least to adopt someone else's. I guess that makes me selfish, but at least I realize it. Too many people are dating too young.
I totally forgot what I was going to say. I am super tired.
Maybe I'll think of it later tonight when I'm trying to fall asleep and annoyingly can't, or maybe it's gone forever, to skip down the yellow brick road to the land of all lost thoughts.
^*Don't know where I was really going with that*^
Hey! ♥L♥O♥V♥E♥!♥
I love you guys, everyone who reads this blog, I really appreciate it!
God bless you, He loves you forever and no one can ever beat that!
~TARA♥

1 comment:

  1. Tara! I love you Tara.
    I too like being alone, but love could not exsist if there was only one person in the world. I understand what you mean about couples. I know exactly what you mean. I would not want to date someone for fear of them disliking me, you know? You do not have ot worry about that. If you dated someone they would like you, who you are and your life style. You would not have to change your life style for them, but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices. Grant it, the first person you date may not be the one for you, but at least you're being open. You most DEFINATELY do not have to date at your age.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.