Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

100th Post! (I can't believe it)

Hey everyone!

This is my 100th post! I can't believe I've stuck with my blog. (okay, I kinda cheated by posting so many videos, but I like those vids)
Oh-Kay--My presentation on Bloody Mary went okay, not great, my throat was getting sore towards the end so you couldn't hear me very well and I kept coughing. Other than that..I don't know.

Hehe, I love this weird picture thing.

Cassie has been sending me so many more YouTube videos! They are so great! Yay YouTube!

I am going to post a cool Supernatural Folsom Prison Blues videos, the song fits it perfectly, but I don't know what the song is. I love that episode though. It's funny when they go to jail since Dean fits in so well and Sam just wants to leave.

I have hot chocolate!

Today was so so nice outside! It's finally warming up! Although, tomorrow is probably going to be cold again. Foohey.

Man, I still have to do my homework.

Plus, I have to clean the house, I don't know how far I'll get on that, because an insurance guy or someone like that is coming over tomorrow. Exciting. But that's why we must clean our home. Ooh, and I want to clean my room, it's annoying me.

That was basically a list just for me so I remember all I still have to do tonight. Yay. Reminders. Great.

I wish I'd written a poem for y'all. Oh, if you hadn't noticed, I stopped doing the 'Poem-A-Day' thing. There are still poems left in the book, of course, but I felt like it was getting sort of old. I still have one special and favorite poem to share, but maybe I'll post it tomorrow. Not tonight at least.

I should go...I still have to work out for at least a half-hour tonight because my doctor and mom are getting on me about that since I have So Much Stress! Not a fan of stress.

God bless you guys!

♥♥~TARA

1 comment:

  1. Tara! I love ya! Gonna make a holiday called 'Tara day', where everyone will express their immense love towards you. It's ok, no one is a fan of stress, You'll be ok!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.