Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Red Shorts -- Laugh Cassie, LAUGH :P

First off - I'm sorry for missing a post this week. But I just made it up by posting 2 poems today.

I thought I had more to say...

My week was fairly uneventful...I was sick Friday and had a doctors appointment Thursday.
Missed so many tests, it's terrible like that--we always have lots of tests in different classes around the same time.
You don't want to hear about that though.

I am watching Scrubs right now. Never watched it before. It's okay, I guess. Not great, in my opinion.

Wow, I just spent like 15 minutes looking for a picture of Dean Winchester wearing those hilarious red shorts in 'After-School Special'. For you Cassie. This is for you. ;-)
I'll be here all week. Hopefully I'll have something more to say. Hopefully.
God bless y'all this week!
~TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.