Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, June 5, 2009

ValleyFair

Traditionally at our Jr. High School on the last day of school the 'good' kids(those who are not failing and have not gotten a detention) get to spend the whole day at Valley Fair!

For those of you who don't know, Valley Fair is one of the greatest amusement parks in Minnesota. I love going, although this year I didn't really want to.

However, a very sweet boy whom I like very much asked if I was going because he was. For him, I went. I spent the day with him and my other friends.

I felt bad that he was the only boy in our group, but he said that he didn't mind. Plus, he would go on all the rides! All of my girl friends are wimps it seems like. They won't go on roller coasters or the Tilt-A-Whirl or Power Tower--a ride that either shoots you up into the air or shoots you down towards the ground.

This is the list of rides I went on:
Renegade,
The Wave,
Thunder Canyon,
Excalibur,
The Wave again.

Really, not too many rides, though I might have forgotten some. Sadly, I didn't not go on Tilt-A-Whirl or Wild Thing, but that's okay.
It was my favorite Vally Fair-School experience ever!

I had so much fun!
Ooh, and guess what--I only have a little sunburn on my nose and cheeks, so not too bad!

That was the best last day of school so far!

May God watch over you and you have a great summer!

TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.