Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hiatus

Don't you just love the word 'hiatus'?
I do. Ever since I first saw it on some one's web page and had no idea what it meant I fell in love with it. It is a beautiful word, and nice to act on.
If you don't know, a hiatus is like a vacation. Going on hiatus means that you'll be away for a while. You get the picture.

Yes, you guessed it, I am going on hiatus. (I just love that word!)

My kitten, Tux, is staying at my friend Darren's house. He and his family will take extra good care of her, I'm sure.
Rachel and her brother are taking care of our house.

We, my mom, dad, and I, are going on vacation. We're going to California. I can't wait, it's so beautiful from the things I've heard and pictures I've seen. At least, we'll try to go to California. I'm not sure if the 'new' used van we just bought can make it. (Luckily my dad's an automechanic so he can pretty much take care of us if it does break down, but still.) Hopefully it can.

I am signed up for a TEC (Teens Encounter Christ) thing.
Heh, yes, me and TEC. I can't say I'm really a fan of 'let's get into our small groups and talk'. I'm not exactly a fan of small groups period. But you don't want to hear about this.

I heard from my brother today! Well, indirectly, but it was still him! He wrote a letter to Rachel and she just got it yesterday and so she brought it by today. It was so sweet. Wow, I love my brother so much he is just great! Now I have his address so I can write to him! Vacation will be weird without him, but hopefully we'll still have a good time. I think we will. I'll have to tell him all about it. :]


I'm not sure when I'll be able to update you again. We're leaving super-early tomorrow morning.

Oh! I just watched 'Son of Rambow' and it was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. I recommend it to pretty much everyone. Yes, it was super corny and cheesy and terrible special effects, but it was awesome! I'm not sure why, but it just was. I will need to get it again when my bro comes home so he can watch it. The added bonus was that everyone had a British accent! Well, except for that French dude who, obviously, had a heavy French accent.

Maybe I'll get a YouTube video with some of my favorite parts or something like that. One part I kept laughing for at least a minute after it was over. It wasn't that funny, but it just struck me and stuck with me. I still laugh when I think about it. :-O

Drop me a message, e-mail ( catlover--7@hotmail.com ), or otherwise.

May God watch over you!
♥TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.