Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joram's Gone :'(

My brother has now left for Boot Camp. We took him up to the cities yesterday so that he could get all checked in and at this very moment he may be on a plane to Missouri.

He's going to Fort Lennardwood to get his Basic Training done. He was already doing Drills on the weekends. He still has one year of High School left, and after that he'll be gone.

As I've said before, it makes me so sad that he's gone and that he's growing up and becoming a man and all of this stuff when I just want to have my brother who's preoccupied with making forts and being a 'worker-man'.
Now he really is a worker-man though I guess.

I am going to miss him a lot this summer. He's at Fort Lennardwood for ten weeks. Ten weeks! That's a long time, but I know that he'll do really well there.

At least the whole family and I are going down for his graduation. That'll be so nice. And maybe while we're in Missouri I'll be able to visit my friend Hannah.

I need to keep praying for him.
May God watch over you
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.