Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BRACES

I have braces!
I got them Monday, the 8th.
They don't hurt too much, the spacers were way worse!
However, it does sort of hurt to eat, but I'll get used to that pretty quickly. I hope.

They're blue. Well, this month they are. If you don't know, they (the orthodontist) change the color every month when I need to go in and they check up on how the straightening is going.

I hate flossing! It's hard, and right now it takes me FOREVER (or so it seems) to get through flossing them all. I want to keep them clean and not have my gums swell up. They showed me a picture of what can happen if you don't floss, and the gums swell up like over the braces and teeth and really hurt and look bad. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

~TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.