Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My kitten, Tux ^--^ : )

The new kitten I got just a few days ago is named Tux. The name just stuck, since it looks like it's wearing a tuxedo. Yep, Tux is totally adorable.

I got Tux from Darren, the boy I went to Valley Fair with.

Since Tux no longer has other kittens to play with, I've been doing my best to keep him happy. It's working. Oh, plus, he is really smart! He was litter-box trained in only one day! That is pretty good.

The only problem with him is that he doesn't like bedtime. I've been trying to get him to sleep in the dining room, which is right next to my parents' room and across the house from my room. He hates going to bed. Him not wanting to be alone is the major problem.

So far every night my mom has come into my room with him around 1:00 A.M. He meows when he's alone. But once he's with me and I've calmed him down he usually goes right to sleep. Last night he sort of slept on my shoulder right next to me. It's nice to fall asleep listening to the purr of a content kitten.

I love him! (Oh, but I'm not sure if it's a 'him' or a 'her' yet. I'm just calling Tux him until I know for sure. It's hard to tell when they're so young.)

God bless you guys!
♥TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.