Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adam Lambert?!

Did anyone else see Adam Lambert on 20/20 last night?

After I watched him I screamed out the window 'Adam Lambert is gay!'.

I was pretty upset. I'm not exactly sure why.

He is so charismatic and charming and I just like him. Why is someone so gifted and with such a great smile and voice and laugh and he's so funny too, why is he gay?

Yea, that's pretty much it. I was freaking out about it all yesterday. If you ever see me in person, don't get me started on it.

Here's a little article about it: Lambert Says He's Gay In Interview Now that has some new info from what all I heard on 20/20, but basically it has what he says.

Strangely his mom seems OK with him being gay. That was, in my opinion, the most interesting part of the interview. Adam was talking about when his mom finally asked him if he was gay. It was like in a limo or something coming back from an 'American Idol' thing. (This might be misquoted, but it pretty much went like this.)


"My mom looked at me and she was like soooo. Do you have a girlfriend? I said no. Then she asked well, do you want a girlfriend? No, not really. Do you want a boyfriend? Yeah, that would be kind of nice."


Then both him and his mom said they stayed up talking all night. She said that she always knew. He loved to play dress-up and sing and dance and he knew he was different from the other boys in High School.

He said last night, jokingly, that he had always had a fascination with glitter. Then he laughed and said, 'I guess I just stereotyped myself'.

Umm, that is pretty much it. I just needed to share that all with you. :s

:^(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.