Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Dance!

Wow!
The dance was so incredibly awesome!

I don't even know what to call it. I want to say interpretive dance, but I don't think that's right. Although, it was definitely art which can and needs to be interpreted.

All in all, that dance was so so cool!!!
I loved all of the different ones, and especially the one's the students choreographed. The dance called 'A Longing For..." was one of my favorites, part of which is due to the fact that the dancers all wore different bright colors. It was a feast for the eyes.

Ash, if you ever read this, you did so great! I loved it! I don't know that I could ever understand all of the time and stress that has to go into being as awesome at dance as you and your group are, but I'm starting to.

Again, it was so incredible! I encourage everyone that is even slightly artistic to go to a dance like this some time.

(Oh, and I totally loved the 'choking' for the whole Dust Bowl thing. I don't understand how that lady, was she like that one dancer's mother or something?, could feel threatened by it. I was greatly intrigued by the entire Dust Bowl theme-thing.[Yea, I am at a loss for words. It happens to me a lot.])

May God watch over you guys!
~TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.