Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, June 5, 2009

Snowball and Midnight

I got two new cats today!
A little boy kitten named Midnight and a grown-up male cat named Snowball.

I love them!
Snowball is already adjusted to his new home. He gets alone well with Moto and tolerates September. Also, he is just OVERWHELMING! In a good way! When I start to pet him he goes like crazy, he loves it! He has a cold, but I think he'll get over it pretty soon. He's mostly a white-cream color, with a really light brown on his tail and paws. He sort of looks Siamese!

Midnight is just a tiny tiny kitten! Right now he's sleeping on my stomach! We had a rocky start, but he likes me now. Moto likes him, but he is scared silly of Mo! Also, September seems to think Midnight is like a mouse of something, because she tried to attack him! Of course, that made Moto run over to break it up which scared poor 'Night half-to-death. He's calmed down, that was like 2 hours ago.

Oreo does not approve of either Midnight or Snowball, but she better get used to them. I think that she'll warm up to them in a little while. A few days, I hope.

I think that I'm going to have both of them sleep in the house tonight, but tomorrow night I'll let Snowball sleep outside. He's so comfortable here!

It's strange for me to have another cat named Midnight when Midnight, my baby Middy, has been missing for months now. I miss her. But this Midnight is absolutely awesome, and I love him! I need to get used to calling him 'Night instead of Middy, since Middy belongs to my lost girl Midnight. If that totally confused you, I understand.

I will talk to you people later!
I love kittens!
May God watch over you!
♥Tara : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.