Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

While I Was Gone

Because of Drivers Ed I wasn't on my computer much at all for over a week. Yes, that is hard on me, but it wasn't really a bad thing. It was more of a break.

I really just checked my email a few days ago, but I haven't opened most of them yet. I will.

Hmmm.

Well, my friend, Hannah, visited from Missouri!
She was on Spring Break and her whole family came up to visit relatives and friends and stuff. It was so great to see her again! I miss her. Well, I guess it's sort of hard to stop missing some one who's gone and you really love. She is definitely one of my closest and best friends. YAY! I'm so so blessed to have her and Emily.

Today I went to an orthodontist appointment consultation thing. Looks like I'll probably be getting some sort of braces, but nothings known for sure yet about it. Tomorrow I have another appointment with some sort of ortho person to take pictures and x-rays and stuff like that with my teeth. Fun. I am so glad that I don't have their job.

Ummm, what else to say?

Mitchell Davis posted three new videos, and I will be posting all of them on here.

Fred also had a new video about April Fool's Day. It wasn't very good, but it's Fred, and he's classic.

I am excited, I will get to go on a music shopping spree today or tomorrow. Yes! Finally new music, I want to get a few special songs and check out a few bands.
It should be fun.


~Tara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara!! I think that i wish i had time to have a blog like this! It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I don't mean to sound rude, but who is this?
    And thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.