Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

Easter was great, wasn't it?
I know I enjoyed it, it's always nice to see the family, though I didn't really talk or socialize with anyone. Strange, looking back on it.

Well, today was definitely a Monday.
Complete with forgetting needed supplies and never quite getting into a 'work mode'. Yea, I hate the Monday after a week off of school.

It was worse for my mom. She had an absolutely horrendous day, as it sounds. Hehe, she's still not in a great mood. Probably won't be in a good mood the rest of the day. Days like this, it's best to try and avoid her or at least be as pleasant towards her as possible. This whole week is going to be horrible for her.

I have a standardized writing test or something like that tomorrow morning, I have to pass that to move on to 10th grade and in order to graduate from high school. Fun. But, I don't know, I'm not too worried about it. I should do fine, and I just hope I get a good subject to write on.

By the way, that new Sprint commercial with all of the statistics, I really like that one. Although, I liked it a lot more before I saw it like 100 times.

I will talk to y'all later, hopefully with something a little more interesting to say.

God watch over you this week,
With love and hoping for comments,
~Tara ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.