Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, April 23, 2009

@ School

I have time to kill.
Well, not really.
I was trying to help Cassie put a video in her slide show, but it isn't working, so now Milan is helping her. YAY MILAN! : )

I haven't updated in a long time...whoa, I say that a lot.
soooo
My brother is definitely going to Boot Camp this summer. :'(
He wants to join the National Guard. It makes me sad. I am going to miss him so much. It's not so much him going to Boot Camp that makes me sad, or that I'm going to miss him a lot, it's that he's growing up.

Joram is my older brother. If he grows up, that means I need to grow up soon, too. I just made that totally selfish. But do you understand this feeling I'm getting that I can't put in words? He's growing up. He'll be moving out soon. He could get married and have kids! That's a good thing, but still. I just want everything to stay like it was when we were little kids. Playing in the mud and making forts together. We haven't even done that in years, but I miss it. And now, him going to Boot Camp, that's sort of, to me, like the seal that we will never be little kids again. The National Guard. Boys aren't in the National Guard, men are. He's only 17. And I love him and want him to stay my older brother who would do slapstick comedy for me whenever I cried. The brother who I would spend hours playing with every day. The brother who was with me when we moved and made everything easier. The brother with whom I would go outside and made tons of forts and play cowboys and Indians with. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him and greet this new brother, this man, who is grown up and responsible and has a job and is going to Boot Camp this summer.

I should probably go now.
Heather is reading this over my shoulder. She says 'hi people!'.
I'll talk to you people later.
God bless!
♥~Tara~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.