Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jensen Ackles Picture!!

I can't believe that I didn't tell you people (or whatever you are....just kidding...I think) that I finally got my picture from Jensen Ackles!
It's a great picture, of course, and I am so excited about it!
It doesn't matter where you are in the room, his eyes follow you! I know, I thought it would be creepy too, but now I found out that it isn't. So, that is pretty sweet.
So, yea, Jensen Ackles is in my room, on the wall, above my bookcase.
It is SWEET.
It was definitely worth the six-week wait.
And, I feel like the people who send out his pictures get totally ripped off. Know why? I got his picture for free and they had to pay to make the picture and for postage and they have to write the address and stuff by hand. They might loose money. But, I kind of doubt it. Keeping fans happy is a good thing. Hey, thinking of Supernatural, it's on tonight. Oh, but wait. On supernatural.tv they say that the next 'new' episode is on the 23rd.
hmmmm
That would mean that tonight is a rerun.
Crazy Supernatural people.
What's with all of the hiatuses?
Well, the new episode is called 'Jump the Shark'.
I'll say it again: this season hasn't been great except I loved 'Wishful Thinking' and 'Yellow Fever'.
Now here I am, rambling about SN.
There was something else I wanted to say...
Oh, right.
I have an ortho appointment today. Yay.
It was supposed to be yesterday, but their x-ray machine wasn't working. I hope that they have it fixed. I am going to under-go about 45 minutes of teeth x-rays and picture taking and all sorts of stuff like that. I don't like it.
But, hey, I guess I don't mind it that much either.

On a whole different note, I am getting together a good compilation of music to add to my collection! I'll just need my parents' credit card to make the purchases.
And no, I am not stealing the credit card from my parents. I am being allowed music as a gift for being on the Honor roll every quarter so far this year at school. I don't like school very much, but I love music, so I think that it's a good trade-off.

I will talk to you peeps again later, if I survive the orthodontist appointment. That was a joke, I hope I didn't just jinx myself. Wait, do jinxes even work? I don't think so. They only work if you think they will, you know, like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Wow, I get off-track really easily.

May God watch over you!
♥Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.