Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Firenze♥RIP♥

Well, yeah.
Maybe you can guess.
Firenze died last night.
She was slowing down for a long time, I knew it was coming, but it was still sad. I wasn't in the room when she died. I had her out of her cage and with me for over an hour because I knew she would be gone soon. Since it was my brother's birthday we were doing what he wanted, and he wanted to watch Ironman. I hadn't seen it, and I only watched like half since it was late, but that is a very good movie. I put Firenze in her cage so that I could take a shower. Then I changed my mind, I knew she would die within an hour. So I gave her to my mom to keep an eye on while I was in the shower. Then Firenze passed.
She will be buried in an oatmeal box today.
I don't even know if she liked oatmeal.

I'm not torn up about it too much, I knew it was coming.

The night before she died I held her for a long time before bed and I read her Psalm 19. I'd never read Psalm 19 before, but I really liked it and it seemed to allow her to relax a little more. I told her how God made her and God loves her and will take care of her.
I hope she's happy now. I don't know what happens to animals when they die. Maybe some day I will.

I still will miss her though. I'll really need to try bonding with Venice more.

May God watch over you this week.
♥Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.