Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, November 22, 2008

owl ^;-;^

I woke up this morning, watched some TV.
Same-ol' same-ol'.
My mom said, 'Whoa, look at that huge bird!'
So, I looked.
Yes, it was a huge bird, perched on one of the trees at the edge of our windbreak. I didn't even really think about what I was doing. I just grabbed my camera, a hat, my coat, and one mitten. Only one, that was kind of strange.
And, here are the best of the seven pictures I got. I had to share them with you, because owls really are incredible and beautiful animals. When the owl turned and looked at me, right before I took it's picture, I thanked God for it. It was so beautiful.

This last one is my failed attempt to get a photograph of it flying. I knew it was going to, so I had my camera ready, and then it opened it's gigantic wings and took off and I was stunned, it was so incredible, and I tried to get the picture, but clearly it was too fast and too stunning for me. The picture would have come out blurry if I had gotten it anyways. I wish you all could have seen what I just did.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

God bless everyone

~Tara

Oh, this is the little video I got. Really bad quality, if shaken camera's make you sick, you might not want to watch it. I do get a kind of cool little clip of the owl as it takes off from a different tree branch. I thought that I'd try to film it instead of take a picture of it this time, since last time it was too fast and also, I admit, took my breath away. So, if you want to stop watching right after the owl flies, you aren't missing anything. I would've cut out the rest of the video (I was trying to find the owl again, which I didn't) except I don't know how to do that.

Enjoy! ^;-;^ <<<>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.