Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Took Pics of Myself and My New Look!

I did a sort of 'self-photo-shoot' type thing.
This is pretty much the pics I liked the best from those.
How do you like my new look? I think it's pretty wicked sweet. XD
I was trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror, this happened instead, I do think that it looks kind of cool. And a little bit scary.
I like this one a lot, my mom gave me that silver necklace. Yea, I like this picture.
The sun was setting through the window behind me, the lighting was pretty good.

I LOVE that one.Calming breaths.What the heck!? Isn't that a WEIRD picture!!! makes me laugh.I like how in this one you can partially see my other eye, it has a nice effect.

I don't know how true emo kids can stand the hair always in their eye. It is such a cool-awesome look though, I can live with it. I'll get used to it. Your vision really isn't that obscured.

I think that this is my favorite pic of all of the ones I took. You can very clearly see the red tips. And my eye looks really blue and idk, the whole picture is nice. I think.

I smile way too much to be emo! But, who says emos really can't smile? I've never met an emo, but I'm sure they smile when they're with their friends. Or when they read stupid stuff on the internet about themselves that isn't true. Or, of course, when they look at the weird pictures of me, who doesn't laugh/smile?Ok, flash nearly blinded me! This is such a creepy picture!

I was trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror..again..still didn't work.

Rachel came to my aid and took the last two pictures of me. (Thanks Rach, Happy Anniversary!!)

This is the last one Rachel took. I LOVE it! She had me lean next to the mirror, and 'ta-da!' I have a twin! Which one is really me? Ah, it was so cool!

Thanks again Rachel!

God bless!

~Tara

(Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the snow, it's all melted by now)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara I took some pictures of you!!! they are all cool i like them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.