Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ummm, At Least I'm Trying?

Well, I pretty much suck at guitar, I only had like three lessons before school started and now I'm not getting lessons anymore. I'm pretty sure I've said that before on here, but I said it again so you know for sure.
So, there are like hundreds, probably thousands, of websites that have guitar tabs on them. No offense to my ex-guitar teacher TJ, but Tabs do seem to be easier to learn, but I am still practicing learning the notes too, and the chords which are very important but hard for me to memorize and get all of my little fingers spread out and pressing the strings hard enough.
So, yes, I continued my search for some guitar tabs, maybe, probably, not the easiest tabs out there for a beginner, but they're songs I know so that should help.
The one's I found that I wanna try to learn are as follows:
Curl Up and Die ~ by Relient K
Let That Be Enough ~ Switchfoot
Awakening ~ Switchfoot I think that it'll sound weird w/ just the acoustic.
Devastation and Reform ~ Relient K Again, probably sound weird just with acoustic.
Then I saw Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts and decided I'll print that one out too. I mean, it's Hey There Delilah! A kid at my school sang it at a choir concert, and he did really good. The song's sweet, okay?
So, that's all I have to say for today.
Love you guys!
God bless!
~TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.