Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, November 7, 2008

:) :) !SNOW! (: (:

Hey everyone!
I woke up this morning feeling absolutely wonderful! I looked out my window, and what did God add to making me feel better and helping me sleeping well? He added SNOW!
It was so beautiful, there is no way to describe it completely.
Nice, rich, big, fluffy snowflakes. Falling leisurely practically all day, they delighted me every chance I got to look outside.
I absolutely loved the snow, and I was so thankful to God for it. Snow is a lot like rain: It washes everything away and gives a symbolic new start. I loved and enjoyed the snow today.

Ok, so I was gone from school for 3 days. You know how much homework I have? I'd guess /at least/ 2 hours of math alone. Ohmy! It doesn't seem like too much, especially compared with my cousins' school-loads, but I still am not looking forward to it. Basically I just wanted to get that out of my system, I was so frazzled all school-day today. There is just sooo much to make up. I admit, I worry about stuff a lot more than most people do, but I don't know how to stop worrying. Sometimes I stress about stuff and I lack even the most remote sense of why I am stressing about it so bad. Like my first guitar lesson. I don't know why I was so stressed and worried, and I asked myself that to calm me down, then I found I didn't know the answer, which should have dissolved my stress, but it didn't. I just kept stressing until I thought I'd be sick and my legs were shaking. The lesson went fine, it was fun. All during the lesson I, mentally, was pretty relaxed, trying to take all of this new info in, but my body was so out of whack! I could not, I mean could NOT, stop my legs from shaking, and my hands were sweating and I was totally tensed. It was like impossible to relax. I even tried a deep breath, and that didn't help me relax. Maybe there's some sort of disease or something that makes you unable to relax. I hope none of you guys have to worry and stress so much! It's not fun.
I am going to go, get some much-needed sleep.
Talk to all of you again, and I am hoping to get some pictures of the snow before it melts, but I need to recharge my camera first. It died right in the middle of me taking some pics of my cats. I was kind of upset, but yea, whatever. I'll charge it tonight, take some pictures, hopefully, tomorrow. But, the snow's already melting some, so it could be all gone. I hope not.
Love you guys!
God bless

1 comment:

  1. hey tara i am sorry that you get all worried and stuff. all i have to say is ask God to calm you down. i also thought the snow was beatutiful!!!
    -RACHEL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.