Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lambs, Dreams, and Alpacas

Oh, there was one more thing I thought I should share with you. Okay, I just found it interesting.
I might get a lamb! Wouldn't that be sweet?!
(ooh, Barlowgirl is playing on the Refuge right now, I like them)
I would get it for free, yes, FREE!!!(I like free stuff!) from one of my friends! They want to get rid of one or something, idk, but they offered it to me! My mom thinks that it'd be pretty cool to have a lamb, but we haven't told/asked my dad yet. I've said nothing about it to him because I know that if I ask he'd say no. He always says no to me! But he should say yes because 1) The lamb can be free-range 2) It won't need a special building to live in, one of the outdoor buildings we already have will work perfectly 3) The lamb's 'excrement' is like rabbit droppings, so that shouldn't be a problem either. (we had ducks for a while and dad made us get rid of them, (even lovely little Creme!) because there was duck poo everywhere).
I would love a lamb! Actually, my bro and I wanted an Alpaca for a while because Alpaca's are way better than llamas. Somehow we got it in our heads that we would start an Alpaca farm and become rich or something. I don't really remember how we ever came to think that, but it was a fun thought to entertain. What does that have to do with a lamb? Nothing I guess. I am so tired.
Well guys, leave me a comment, I could use some human communication.
God bless, have a great week, don't get sick! Oh, and Happy Election Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.