Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not At School

I woke up this morning and I thought, hmm, I might throw up. I wanna go back to sleep.
Well, my mom let me stay home today. I slept pretty late, but I woke up a little more than an hour ago and I couldn't fall back asleep so I got up. Just been searching the web, there's nothing on TV and I don't feel like watching a movie.
Nope, I haven't thrown up yet, but I haven't eaten anything today yet either. I don't think I have the Flu, that's what my mom thinks, but I've been feeling sick for a few days so a day off is doing me good. Two of my friends were out last week because of the Flu, so I think it will probably just be a matter of time until I get it. So, hopefully taking a break from school will buff up my immune system enough so I won't get sick.
I'm tired but I can't fall asleep!
Wow am I glad I put the Refuge Radio on my Windows Media Player. Then I didn't have to search the Web for it. Nice to have some background music.
Hey, I think all of you guys should put the Refuge on your Media Players if you want to. I'll go find a link to the main site. http://www.refugeradio.com/ whoa, I guess that's kinda an obvious address, oh well, I'm not thinking so clearly right now.
Hey, Toby Mac is playing now! He's good.
Let's see, what else do we have on the site?
Today's Power Verse (Nov. 4th 2008, Election Day)
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psalm 118:8
That's pretty fitting for Election Day.
Ooh! Now they're playing Skillet! Last Night! Great song! Skillet is becoming a favorite band of mine pretty quickly. I should try and get one of their CDs.
As of right now the Current #1 Hit is Lose Control by House of Heros off of their album "The End Is Not The End". Must admit, I don't know the song.
The Skillet CD I really want is Comatose. Not only because I like their song Comatose, but because it has a great collection of their awesome songs!
Let's see, what else can I find?
All right, here is the link for getting it to play on your Windows Media Player, http://www.refugeradio.com/Webcast/Index.cfm , it's all FREE, which is pretty awesome especially if you are like me and are always looking for free stuff. :D
To end this weird blog entry, I wanna share what I just read on Jake Scott's page on the Refuge (http://www.refugeradio.com/Staff/index.cfm?ID=11)
He was asked: If you were on the cover of a magazine, which one would it be, and what would be the caption? And he answered: Magazine: Billboard, Caption: 'How The Heck Did This Guy Get On The Cover of Billboard?'
It made me laugh a little.
I hope you guys have a great day. :)
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.