Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, December 5, 2008

SORRY!

Hey you guys!
First off, I am so, so sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in over a week!
I felt really bad about it, but, in my defense, I had a pretty busy week.
I had a Spanish test on Tuesday and on Thursday! Don't worry, I studied hard,(Spelling counted, ahh!) and I know I passed the test on Thursday with 100%, that made me feel pretty good. I had a History test on Thursday as well, all about Angel and Ellis Island. I'm not sure how I did, I know I got some wrong and I guessed on a few :( I'm thinking I'm going to get a 'B'. I had a Science test today, too! That was brutal. We had to memorize Newton's 3 Laws earlier this year, and for this test we needed to have Pascal's, Archimedes's, and Bernoulli's Principles memorized. Yuck! But, I crammed the night before, (I don't recommend it), and also in study hall and the hour before science(luckily I have science last hour), and then in class right before we took the test. Also my friend was quizzing me throughout the day, thanks Em! :D
My excuse for Monday night is this: English poster. I was up 'til past midnight working on it. He said 'No homework over Thanksgiving weekend', I came to school Monday, and apparently poster's were due Monday! Over half the class had no idea, so he said he wasn't grading them until Wednesday. I get really stressed and anxious if I don't get stuff done, so I had to do the whole entire poster Monday night because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if it wasn't done. It actually turned out pretty nice, and I got to take a short break to watch Leno's Headlines, I like that piece, he's pretty funny.
The other nights I was working on Christmas cards. Handmade, from the heart. Yea, I'm only making 13 as of now, but I should make some for my family and my mentor too. Otherwise they're all for friends.
I'm kinda in a bind, and I feel really bad about it. I don't know what to get/make my friends for Christmas. I already decided that I'm probably only going to give a few people actual gifts and the rest of my friends will just get cards. I feel kinda bad that I can't get them all something. But I do want to give everyone a candy cane, maybe that will make up for it. My friends that I do want to give presents to, well, I can't really think of anything. Well, except for one of my friends. Two actually, now that I think about it. But that leaves a lot out. I'm going to have to think about this some more. I am putting a lot of effort (and love! :) into the cards though. I like them.
My blog isn't the only thing I've neglected this week. I'm not used to spending my evenings making Christmas cards, and I'm not used to not having a lot of time to do whatever I want, so I didn't practice my guitar this week, (I know, that's really bad), I didn't go on YouTube, I didn't check my email very often, and when I did I only opened like one before I logged back off, I didn't get to spend hardly any time with my dog or cats or my rats. I did get my rats a new toy, they seem to like it.
Well, that's pretty my apology to you all and my excuses, I'll tell you more about my week/last weekend in my next entry!
(Before my mom makes me go off the computer and go to bed, I am so tired!)
God bless!
~Tara :D

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tara I am glad you updated your blog. It sounds like you have been a busy girl well I have to go study for like three tests so i will talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.