Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm back for now :-)

I am back for now.
Internet is back.
YouTube has been watched.
New music has been listened to.
Emails have all been replied to.
Junk emails have all been unmercifully deleted.
My computer is under control again!
Yay!

Today (Sunday) I did not make it to church. The snow was terrible, and the wind was blowing it over the road. Have you experienced that incredible, strange, illusion-like feeling when the white snow is blown horizontally across the black of the road? It's the strangest feeling. I like it. I'm pretty sure that it makes some people sick though. After you watch it for a little while your mind and eyes start to go weird though and you have to refocus. That's why we didn't go to church.

I did go to our Christmas Program though. I was in it. Wahoo. Two practices and I was only able to go to one since the other one was after church today. No one really knew their lines. Well, of course I knew my lines. (Actually, I didn't have any lines to learn). We , the Youth Group, were doing a skit with an anchorwoman interviewing a bunch of different people. I was the camera-girl. Yay! I had to walk backwards for the first scene, and I told them I would trip, well I made it okay to where I was supposed to stand, but I shifted my weight and stepped back one more step and I almost tripped over the manger and Baby Jesus! Ahh! Then I almost started to laugh. I actually did laugh a few times during the performance, there was a lot of corny humor and also since no one knew their lines they were reading their props. It was fun. I think we all enjoyed it.

Right now I am relaxing. Talking to my friend Vinz over IM.
HE GOT A BLOG!
Now Hannah, you HAVE to update yours. :P
I am also eating these 'Loacker' wafers. From ITALY!!! Yay! Thank you Aunt Debbie! And I am drinking the tea she gave me from Italy as well. It is very delicious.

I can't wait for Christmas. I want to see my family again.
Love to everyone!
God bless you
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.