Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm So Happy! :-)

Heeeeeyyy Everybody!
I am so happy! I'm not sure why. I like it though!
It's snowing! The snow is so beautiful! Just swirling and falling and dancing. I think that if snow could have emotion,(maybe it does) that it's joyful.
I don't really have anything to say.
Ah, I was on YouTube(I finally got myself an account! Yea!) and I came accross this kid. Andrew Cloer I think he's a really good guitarist(but I don't really know). He got me to laugh too in a few of his vids.(especially year 3000 bloopers and a day in the life of Andrew)
That's kinda random I know, but I thought I'd mention him since I spent quite a while yesterday watching some of his videos. Maybe mentioning him here might also getting him a few more hits :) He seems nice.
Oh! And I'm supposed to put my Christmas/Birthday Wish List on here. It'll be in the sidebar.
<<<<<<<<<<
I'll do that next. Thank you ahead of time all of my wonderful relatives. I love you all!
God bless
~Tara

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! Love you too Tara!
    I can't believe you can actually put videos on here! I should move up there for at least one month in hte summer and we'll make tons of videos. So fun. It'll be awesome. Until we meet again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.