Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve everybody!
I hope that you are all having a great day and are excited for tomorrow. I am. I love the holidays that we get to spend with family. I don't know why we can't always get together anyways (actually, jobs and distance are the factors so I suppose I do know if I'm forced to admit it), but holidays are wonderful excuses to see everyone and get everyone together.
Let's not forget the 'Reason for the Season' as they say.
Tomorrow is the day we have chosen to celebrate Jesus' birthday.
Let's not forget Him in all of this last-minute shopping and baking and everything else. I encourage you to take a moment to stop everything and say a little prayer thanking God for sending His Son.
God bless!
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.