Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, October 24, 2008

My Lovable Cats

SO, I was going through a bunch of my pictures, and I noticed something. I have mostly pictures of my cats and flowers. Interesting, right?

These are some of my cats, the pictures are all over the timeline, and they don't go in chronological order, but that doesn't really matter does it?

This is Star. He's very cuddly as well, but it's strange to pick him up. You see, he broke a rib when he was much younger, and it sticks out, you can feel it through his skin, and it always makes me pull back because I think it would hurt. But he gives no idication that it does, but I am still wary when I hold him.

Midnight. If I were to have a sister who was a cat, this would be her. I love her so much, and she's really funny. She tries to be serious all the time, but she isn't really. And, it's absolutely hilarious, she gets very jealous. If I pet another cat, she meows at me like, hey, I thought you were mine!

Oreo, the mother of Midnight, Star, and Spec. Spec is not in these pictures because I don't have any of him, he left some time either last year or the year before and sadly hasn't come back yet. I'm still hoping he will! Oreo is still a kitten at heart, but she has drastic moodswings. One moment she'll be batting your hand playfully and purring, the next she's biting your hand and growling. Crazy cat! But I love her anyways. :)

The newest edition to the family, last year I believe, this is September. She was in the back of my Grandpa's truck, we don't know how she got there. She seemed to like it here though, and no one in my Grandpa's town reported a missing cat or told him when he asked around. And so, we kept her.

This is a personal favorite of mine. Streak with his tongue sticking out at you. I believe he had just yawned.

I love taking pictures of my cats, they are fun, if difficult, subjects to work with.

Love!

God bless!

~Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.