Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I MET FRED!!!

Hey all you readers out there!
I just wanna tell you that, yesterday evening, I discovered Fred Figglehorn!
He is HILARIOUS, if the slightest bit annoying. He is at www.youtube.com/fred and is utterly hilarious. I'm going to see what I can do about getting some of his vids on here. My favorites are Fred Goes To The Dentist and Fred Goes Swimming.
He is really funny, or I thought so. I suppose some people, probably quite a few, would find him offensive. If you've never seen him before, or this is your first time, tell me! If you are a long-time watcher, can't be too long since he's only been on for a few months and already #1!, let me know your favorite episodes!
As Fred says,
Peace! Around the world!
God bless you all, and I hope this makes you laugh and lightens your day.
~Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara!
    I was just looking at your blog. you know skimming through and i read some things. You are a funny girl!! I will try to read it more often. you are a great girl and i love ya like a sister!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.