Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Wanted To Share With You!

I wanted to share with all of you!
This is one of my favorite Supernatural clips. It's the intro to the last episode of Season 3, No Rest For The Wicked. The song is Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, and I really like that song. I'm working on memorizing it so I can hum it to myself. That might sound lame, but I like the song, ok?!
Obviously I still have lots of Fred Figglehorn on the brain, but I can't help it: He's funny!
If this video works, I might upload some more, and see if I can get some Fred vids on here too! And on my mp3 so I can make my friends watch him and have them give me weird looks!

Hope you enjoy it!

Love you guys!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.