Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, October 24, 2008

DYiNg BLoG?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but it seems as though my blog is dying. I was wondering, what do people usually blog about. Okay, so they usually talk about their lives. Most bloggers are also older than me, and they have more to talk about and they have jobs and stuff. I don't, so I was wondering: What should I write about?
Make a suggestion.
I was thinking about making a weekly little story segment, that is doable and might be fun, but I have no idea what it would be about.
Please, any comment and or idea is welcome. More than welcome. I will send u a virtual cake.*





*No cake will actually be sent or received. It was yummy though ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.