Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, October 24, 2008

BUBBLEGUM SHOES!

I was looking through my previous posts, and I came across YouTube, That's SWEET!!
In that post I mentioned the Bubblegum scene, when Sam loses his shoe, and I thought I should share that with you all.
What's going on?
Dean(the boy on the phone) has just called his and Sam's friend Bobby to ask for help. Sam has been cursed with bad luck from a rabbit's foot. They don't know what to do, so Dean is hoping Bobby will. Meanwhile, Sam is having troubles of his own, the whole episode was hilarious. XD
Enjoy! (I know I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.