Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Weekend @ My Cousins'

I haven't updated you in a while.
Here I go.

I didn't go to school on Friday. I was sick, but mostly I think it was just stress. I sort of was freaking out.

I went to my cousins' house on Friday evening. I love being with them, I smile and laugh so much that my cheeks are sore and hurt. I had a great day, we pretty much just surfed YouTube, found some hilarious videos, and I introduced my cousin Nick to the most addicting and cute game I have ever played on the computer. It's called Super Stackers. We beat Super Stackers 1 pretty fast, then moved on to Super Stackers 2 which has 40 levels (Super Stackers 1 only had 12).
By the time we finally went to bed Friday night, it was actually like 2:30 or 3:00, we were past level 35, I think. We were stuck on 36. So, the next morning when I woke up really late, my cousin was already up and had been up for like ten minutes and passed the level. It was awesome. We sort of get obsessed over stuff like that.
Then Ashley came downstairs, she went to bed before we started playing Super Stackers, and we showed her what it was and how to play and she was really good at it; she got us through two really hard levels.
Me and Ash were sort of getting sick of the computer, but Nick was only staying like another hour before he had to go to the gym (he's a gymnast, and a very good one too!), so we stayed with him and helped him with some levels and watched. Then it was just me and Ashley. We never know what to do, we just keep saying 'What do you want to do?' 'I don't care, what do you want to do?'.
So, I started finding Supernatural vids on YouTube, because I'd shown her and Nick a few episodes before and watched a Halloween-type episode of Season 3, I think, at their house with them. So I asked if she wanted to watch an episode and she said okay and told me to pick a good one.
Well, I chose 'Playthings' since I had just watched it not that long ago and it has a few good lines/scenes that I really like. Then I thought, 'well, she should see 'Pilot' since it's the first episode and sort of explains why they are how they are.' So we watched Pilot too, I forgot, I thought it had their dad in it, but it doesn't.(Well, except for in the flashback part, before the fire.)
Then we went upstairs, I absolutely adore their house, it feels like home to me.
We talked to Ash's mom, my Aunt Sally, and then we left, the 3 of us, for Northwest Bookstore. It's an absolutely awesome Christian bookstore that I love.
Ashley loves it too, and we could probably spend hours there.
I got two books, I don't remember what they're called and I don't want to go look right now, but both of them look really good. I can't wait to read them, but I need to finish at least two of the books I've started before I start another one.
That's what I've told myself at least.
Then we went back to their house and I saw 'Baby Momma' for the first time, they have it. It was pretty good, but I'd have to see it again to figure out if I like it or not. It's weird, I'm like that a lot with movies now, I like watching them twice before I say whether I like it or not. Unless it was totally awesome and I loved like the whole thing(that would be Pirates of the Caribbean 1&2, National Treasure, and The Outsiders, to name a few).

Hannah, I am really sad to hear about you closing your blog. Are you still going to read mine and Vinz's?

I am going to look into getting some Underoath music and also Children 18:3, and I need to check out this band, I think it's called Me Without You, but I'm not sure. I've heard a few of his songs though, interesting.
Thanks Anna, I really love music now and am exploring a little bit by myself, of course with tons of help from The Refuge. :-)

God bless!

~Tara

1 comment:

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.