Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Facebook

So hey everyone. It's been a little while, I know.
I'm sorry.
I just got a Facebook. Literally, maybe like a half hour ago.
Yea, I don't know how often I'll use it, I don't really like the way that it's set up.
Anyways.
Now Emily and Hannah and everyone else can stop bugging me to get one.
I really wish I had more to say.
Oh, I know!
My friend Lidia and her mom and dad and three little brothers came over today!
Lidia is 9, but she is so mature. She wants a horse more than anything else I think. She also wants either a mouse or a rat, and she loves my two rats. Her and her brother Oden, I think he's like 6 or 7, and then Axel, who is I want to say 3 or possibly 4, had fun watching my rats. Lidia held Firenze for a while and Oden did too. We didn't let Axel, small kids tend to squeeze animals by accident and rats are fairly fragile, however, he did pet Firenze and Venice and liked watching them but he really wanted to hold one. He kept saying 'hold head' like he wanted to grab their heads, but he didn't. That's good.
I had so much fun! Lidia is just awesome!
We played a fun horse game she and one of her other friends made up, that was fun, she knows so much about horses she was trying to teach me. I learned a little bit at least.
We played Foosball too! I love Foosball, it's been so long since I'd played, no one ever wants to play with me. But we played, and that was so much fun. I don't know if I ever stopped smiling. She taught me how to play Crazy 8's. And we played War. It was so much fun, wow.
Then right before she left she wanted to help me clean out the rats' cage because I needed to clean it out. So she helped me. She loves animals, too.

I feel great today.
I was a little worried since it's Saturday and I slept in and I took my pill two hours later than normal, I was afraid I would get weird while Lidia was here, but luckily I didn't! I didn't at all today.
I had a crazy weird dream that would scare normal people but hardly phased me at all last night. I don't want to go into it though, people would find it disturbing. But I had to tell you all. I have been having tons of weird dreams.

Did you watch the new Mitchell Davis video that I uploaded? It was so funny, I watched it twice!
I will update again soon.
I hope.

God bless and watch over you this weekend.
Much love,
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.