Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, March 20, 2009

Driver's Ed.

Hey, I found my other thing I wrote before about Drivers Ed, this is it. Yea, it's better than that quick one I wrote up just now.

This week Driver's Ed. started.

Basically, it's ten days, 3 hours a day, all on weekdays. This week was three days(Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). Then all of next week and only Monday and Tuesday of the week after that, and then I will be done!

Hopefully I'll pass my permit test.

It still doesn't quite seem like I'm old enough to be learning how to drive, like I shouldn't be doing this, but I guess we all grow up, day by day, whether or not we accept that.

Well, so far, the class is all right. There are mostly all people from my school and my grade. That's nice. I don't really like doing stuff where I am without anyone who is familiar to me. I feel kind of lost in places unfamiliar to me and being surrounded by strangers. Which is strange, I don't think I was always that way. But whatever.

The man who teaches us is, well, sort of boring. I don't mean to sound or be mean, because he seems really nice, but yea, he is a bit on the aburrido side.He basically tells us what to read for the next class and then he pretty much reitterates what we did read.

For instance, Wednesday night we read about road signs. Today he spent an hour (an hour! And yes, I kept count--there isn't much to do and today I had a good view of the clock), he spent an hour talking about yield and stop signs. Then he said, 'So that's basically yield and stop signs in a nutshell'. In a nutshell?! It was an hour of talk and scenarios about yield and stop signs! Maybe that doesn't sound crazy to you, but it was sort of frustrating for me.

Ummmmmm.....

This week not much happened. Except for that Driver's Training. And I'm not used to having something after school, and it runs from 3:30-6:30, so I get home, eat, do homework, shower, do more homework, devotional, bed. Pretty much that is all I've been doing. No time for reading what I want at home, no time for perusing movies on Netflix(new hobby--if-you-can-call-it-that), no YouTube, no typing up little stories or chatting on MSN, no time to go update my Facebook(all right, i just checked it now), no time to spend with my dog or cats or outside at all, and it was nice earlier this week, now it's cold again :( , and of course no time to type up a long blog in which I seem to go on and on about my problems and who really wants to read that anyways? Basically, I'm having a hard time adjusting, and am really tired by the time I get home from Driver's Ed. I will be happy when this is over.

I am watching 'Sister Act' (starring Whoopi Goldberg) right now with my mom. Well, I'm not really paying attention. It has it's funny scenes.

F.Y.I. - Catch Me If You Can is definately a favorite movie of mine!(I don't know if I've mentioned that before) I like it so much! And yes, Leonardo DiCaprio is an incredible young actor in this movie!

Oh, an awesome upside to Driver's Ed. is that I have to ride the bus over to the town next to mine. I get to ride next to my friend, Vickie! And then I get to see Bailey and Kinzie and Milan too! And everyone else. Yea, I like riding the bus now. I rode it once when I was in Kindergarten, my older brother rode it too, and I thought he would look out for me like he does at our house. I was wrong. There was no place for me to sit and I was so little and shy that I squeezed in next to him with like half of my bottom on the seat and the bus went around a curve and I almost fell off. Plus all of the boys were making fun of me because I was so little and scared. My first bus experiance was a terrible one. But now it's all good.



I am going to leave you to take a longed-for hot bath. This was an incredibly LONG week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.