Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, April 19, 2008

What Happened Friday the 18th of April 2008

Dun Dun Dun Dun!
On Friday the 18th of April, I failed my first test.
OK, so my whole class failed too. And everyone was laughing. It really was hilarious. Everyone got an F. It was so so so so so funny! My teacher was even laughing. He admitted that the test was probably too hard and way harder than we had expected. We're going to go over it on Monday, and then my teacher is going to make a new test so that we'll pass. Or at least one of us will pass. It was hilarious. I got 41 out of 70. Actually, that was a lot better than a bunch of people, but I still failed.

I was laughing when the bell rang and as my friend and I walked out of the room my teacher asked if I had actually passed. I was like, no! I only got 41. I failed! and you know what he said? He said that it was about time I failed! Then he laughed and went back into his room. It was kind of weird.

So, that was pretty exciting, and I had fun telling lots of people that my whole class failed their science tests.

Then my brother's girlfriend invited me to go to her house. I accepted. Rachel, she is so nice. She was baby-sitting her three younger sisters. Rachel is really into scrap booking and we both made a scrap booking cube. I made mine with a flowers and creme theme, and I'll have to attach the pictures later. She made one of her and my bro when he tried to do her hair. The pics are really funny, my brother cannot do hair! I'm going to give mine to my mom for Mother's Day. But, like I said, I have to attach the pictures first.

Rachel is so nice. We talked for a really long time, about my family and my brother and life kind of. She knows how much I want sisters. And she is probably the closest thing to a sister that I have. She is one of my best friends too. Even though she's older than me, we get along great. And I guess we are only a year apart, so it's not like a huge difference.

There's not much more to say now, I guess.

Except that two little kids from church are staying overnight at our house. Then we're bringing them to church. I think that they're 6 and 4. or maybe 5 and 4. Either way, they're young.

I'm gonna go enjoy my freedom now, before they come over. No offense to little kids, I love them , I really do, but if I spend too much time with them I get so annoyed that I have to take a break and just relax for a little while. Actually, I like kids when they're too young to talk, and then once they grow up they're okay again. So, in other words, I like them before they can talk and then once they have acquired maturity.

I hope to talk to y'all on Monday!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.