Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008

Well, this is not good.

I took my science test yesterday, and, haha, I didn't know half the questions.

Yeah...I kind of panicked a little bit. There were 67 questions. 65 multiple choice, 2 essay questions. At least I knew the answer to one of the essay questions. The other I kind of had an idea of, but I think that I may have gotten half credit on that one. I don't think I did too well. Oooooh. And I think that a lot of it wasn't in our book either, because yes, I DID STUDY. Just not that much. ;)

I have't gotten the results of the test back, hopefully I will tomorrow. So, I thought I'd tell you how I think I did. Actually, I'm hoping that the grades will be so bad my teacher will let the whole class retake it. That would be so nice, if we all did bad at least. He's done that before, he (my teacher) gets really mad at my class quite a bit. Just because we're 'honors' and we're supposed to be able to understand everything and stay on task and all that jazz. No offense to him, but just because we're 'honors' doesn't mean that we can stay on task or understand stuff we weren't really taught. What he did teach us I understand. Like how seismic waves travel. (Yea, learning about earthquakes, volcanoes, and tectonic plates. whoopie)

But, to add something lighter:
In Spanish class today my teacher was writing on the whiteboard and her marker wasn't working. She said that it was because her other class uses them and doesn't put the cap back on. Almost immediately, three people shout 'it was Isaiah!'. And then they go to talking about detentions and how one teacher always gives them, (although he gives them after he has given like three or four warnings, they just dont like detentions and can't take the blatant hint: You're getting on my nerves, raise your hand dont just shout out.). And then they said how after one of the girls who got a detention's parents found out, she had to do dishes. Then the Spanish teacher said she had to do dishes every night.
So, then we got to talking about chores and one boy started spazzing and saying how he has to feed all of the animals and mow the lawn and do all this stuff on his farm. Then he said soemthing like 'I'll cut all their heads off!' and he was talking about the cows that he had to feed. So then the girls are all like 'Ahhh! Oh no! He's gonna like be like all crazy one day and be driving a conbine and be like, i hate you all! And drive into the barn and run them all over and then he'll drive into his house and go on a rampage!'
Ok, I know, not nearly as funny as if you knew the kids and how our Spanish class is usually off task and crazy. But, that is my little story of how in Spanish we went from talking about a marker that didn't work to a rampaging farm boy.
I thought it was a little funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.