Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is who I am

Welcome to my life.
I am not what I would call normal. But what is normal? Isn't that the question we all ask? It seems like so many people what to be 'popular'. They want to be 'in'. But what do I want? Honestly, I could care less what everyone else thinks about me. Does it matter what you think when I myself like who I am and what I stand for? Yes, it does still matter what you think. But, if you only want to criticize and scoff at me, then I really don't care. Do what you want. If you want to spend your life looking down your nose at me, have fun, but I think that there are any better views to be expressed.
I am not clinically depressed. I may be depressed, but I don't know because my parents aren't too concerned about it. And in them not being very concerned, I admit, I feel like they aren't very concerned about me. I'll bet that there are tons of people out there who feel the same way. And, I wouldn't mind hearing from you. Comment all you want to, I'll read them all. I value loyalty, honesty, caring, commitment. I value people. From the gurgling baby to the grumpy old man who always snores when he falls asleep in public places. Even if I may not like you, I still value you.
Everyone out there, I want to say that I will listen to you. And maybe even a few of you will listen to me. Feel free to email me or post comments. I really want to help as many people as I can. And lots of people, including me, really do need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.