Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008

Today was just another regular day.
In light of that, I will say more about me, since there is nothing interesting to report.
If you haven't been able to tell, I am a very opinionated person, but I am open to new ideas and new views. I love to listen to mature people talk about...Well, about practically anything.
That is why I love listening to my aunts and grandma and grandpa talk all the time. They are so interesting and have had so many expieriances. And I used to love listening to them.
Used to. I still do. Or, I mean, I think I do.
Last time I went to see my grandma, grandpa, and one of my aunts, I acted happy. But I was really miserable. There was no reason for me to be miserable, it had been a good day. But I was. And, me knowing that I was usually happy around them and now I was miserable made me even more miserable. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Was something wrong with me? Is something wrong with me?
I don't really want anything to be wrong with me, but what if there is?
Another example: I get straight A's in school. No, I'm not a geek, far from it. I used to study, especially for big tests, but I never studied too hard because everything seemed to come so naturally to me. Today I was supposed to have a big Science test. I hate science, I admit it, but I used to at least try to study. I completely ignored it. All last night, I did other stuff. And then, after lunch and right before Science Class, I didn't even open my book. I probably would have bombed the test. Luckily for me, and everyone who was unprepared, the test has been rescheduled for Monday. Whew. Maybe I'll study over the weekend. I should study. But I don't feel like studying, I don't want to study.
This is so unlike me. Even though I hated studying before I started feeling so strange like I have the past year, I would still study because I knew that it was, in a sense, good for me.
With all of you as my witnesses, my encouragers, my peers, I will study. And, just to make me more motivated, I am going to tell you what I score on it.
Hopefully it's like 50 points and all multiple choice, because that would be easier than all the short answer questions that my teacher has been making us do recently.
Please feel free to comment and send me any messages.

2 comments:

  1. that's just like me. I never ever seem to care, or want to care. I've been like that ever since I can remember. i have a question for you, do you think i'm more depressed than you? or vise-versa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I don't really know you though, so how could I know. Especially since people often hide the true recesses of their minds. So it can really take a long time to get to know someone. I don't know. Keep posting though, then maybe we'll get to know each other a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.