Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Poems &:-)

I Can't Reflect

Mirror mirror
Can't see me
Have I no reflection
Need some redirection
Where to begin
It starts with me
It ends where
No ideas
Nothing new
So routine
Look at me
Watch myself
No reflection
No reaction
I can't feel
Nothing's new
It's all fake
All dead
With no reflection
My one reflection
Comes from you
Mirror mirror
Need some redirection here


For Follow you need to go with me through it. For each word, think of an image that goes with it, an image that follows the word in your mind, and try to flow through the poem; not so much from word to word, more so from image to image.

Follow
Tell
Talk
Speak
Shout
Yell
Scream
Listen
Silence
Patient
Waiting
Nervous
Anxious
Shake
Tremble
Stand
Walk
Run
Jog
Slow
Breathless
Gasping
Drowning
Confusion
Sinking
Hopeless
Light
See
Kick
Swim
Breakthrough
Air
Breathing
Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.