Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Thank You So Filled With Insight

.
.
.
.
.
Two eyes sit and stare at me
Through me can they see
Behind my mask, shallow facade
Look within
I draw back
You scare me
With all your insight
You just might see me
See through me
Behind my mask
Take a breath
Plunge within
Diverge my sunken soul
Drowning in my tears
Slowly loosing breath
Grab me, Drag me
To the surface
Gasp
I see the broken soul I drowned
You saved
It's so unfamiliar
Closer I creep
Sopping wet
There it is
My hand grazes it
I draw back
It's mine, I realized just now
Like an old friend, I smile shyly
Shocked
Then rush forth
Embrace
Joyfully I thank you
You so filled with insight
You who saved my soul
.
.
.
.
.
Written entirely by Tara Boehning, January 8th, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I think you know
    My Savior.
    My Shepherd.
    My Redeemer.
    My Father.
    My Friend.
    My Lord.
    The Lamb of God.
    Alpha Omega.
    Beginning and End.
    Jesus.
    But thanks for asking, most probably wouldn't.
    :) :)
    I love you people ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.