Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share some pictures with you all.
It's a pretty random assortment, and I hope you enjoy them. :)



I slipped right after I took this picture. I thought I broke my camera, but luckily I fixed it. *whew!*









I love my bracelets
Yay bracelets! And my guitar pick necklace!
Yummy ice cream cake frosting.
....Melting...


SCARY
Nice Bro -- on my computer
Brisingr! -awesome so far-

I love the pictures of the lights.








Making Playdough
I was cutting up potatoes and I was bored, so here's the result

Warmth
FIRE!

This is a short little story, it just happened today, I thought that it was very amusing, and she said it was okay if I shared it with you all. So here it is. :)

My friend Emily had a band lesson after school today. Usually our band teacher is on time, but for some reason today he wasn't coming back in the room. He does moniter the halls after school, but he usually will stop that and go to listen to his students desperately try to play their lessons.

Five minutes had passed, and he still hadn't showed up. Emily saw that he was talking to some other teachers, and she didn't want to interrupt in case it was something important. She then went back to the band room and sat down. Being the industrious girl she is, she practiced her instrument. The fingerings and whatnot for her French Horn.

Well, it was still a few minutes later when our band teacher finally came back to his room. He saw her sitting there and asked why she hadn't come and gotten him. She answered that she was practicing her fingerings, so it was okay. The best part of the story, he didn't make her have her lesson! And she thinks that he probably won't make her make it up, either! That was so awesome! She came down to my mom's room to tell me about it, and we were both really happy about it.

Just a little story that I thought you might enjoy. It is a lot more interesting if you know the teacher or my friend. But, that's how practically all stories are, right?

God bless you guys, have a great week, and I hope that you liked my pictures!

~Tara

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! The one of the lamp looked professional!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.