Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! ~~~~~2009~~~~~

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope that you've all had a great first day of 2009!
I spent it at my aunt and uncle's beautiful house.
Boy, Eric and Nicholas sure have grown, physically and mentally.
Eric is almost 3 (I'm pretty sure, someone please correct me on this if they know), and Nicholas just turned 6! He has a December birthday, just like me! We're extra-special like that.
I am wearing the new guitar shirt I got for Christmas for the first time today, it's very comfy, thanks mom!
Thanks Scott and Frances for the CD's, chocolate, and the adorable mittens! I needed mittens, all I have are gloves. Thank you! Oh, and making little sculptures out of clay was so much fun! Frances, you are so creative. And I've always loved making stuff out of clay, so that was awesome!



I don't know what else to write.

Oh, thanks Hannah, for the Christmas newsletter, I've never gotten one just to me before! It was exciting! Love the picture too.


I'm tired. Hopefully I'll have something better or more insightful or more, well, just more, to say some other day. Because if I don't, I basically just said this blog is dead. But it's not!It's not! IT IS SOOOOO NOT DEAD! Never!!!!.....*cough*.....*cough*...


God bless you all! Have a blessed new year!
~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.