Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School, School, School

School's started, a little over 2 weeks now.
Can't say I love it, but it's okay. Fun to be back with all the other kids again. I forgot how much they amuse me. Not only amuse me, I'm sure I amuse them sometimes too. It's so much fun to be around people after my near-isolation of the summer!
I don't mind the work and the learning, but I do not like the homework. Really, homework doesn't help at all! They have done quite a few studies on it as well, but, for some unknown reason, teachers still hand out the homework and we are still doomed to get wrong answers for the questions we did not understand or know how to do and we had no reasource to go to to ask for help. Ahh, school.
The summer is over and done.
Lucky for me Autumn is my favorite season, the crisp air and leaves turning colors. Maybe I'll take some pictures once the leaves do change colors, all of our trees are still green. I love the smell of Autumn, too. Fresh, like a new beginning.
I think Autumn would make a great name, maybe some day I'll have a daughter and name her Autumn. But, then she might hate the name, and ask 'Mom, why did you name me stupid Autumn after a stupid season?' Well, who knows. I was upset with my mother for some time for giving me the middle name Jo. It's a guy name! But I have come to accept it, in part because JK Rowling's friends and family and other people too, i guess, call her Jo. Yes, that means I like the Harry Potter series.
People seem to think that Harry Potter is satanic. I see that angle, I do. But if you actually read the books, you would realize that the books are about growing up. Growing up and becoming who you were meant to be. That's what I have to say about it, I am a Christian and I still like Harry Potter. I like it for the way he is just like all other teenagers, he has problems, big and small(some unrealistic and magical, i admit), and he has to get through them.
Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I have a lot of homework to do.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.