Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Sunday, August 31, 2008

YouTube, that's SWEET!

YouTube added this awesome thing to Blogger, or Blogger added it. Doesn't matter. Any who, the one I have there on the left is under the tags, Supernatural and Relient K. The last vid, it's called Supernatural Devastation and Reform, is one of my favorite YouTube vids. Basically, if you've watched the show you'll understand. For those of you who haven't, Sam, the guy with the longer hair and shown right in the beginning, is going through a lot of stuff. In this vid he knows that his brother(Dean) is going to die. Sam is worried that he's going dark side. It really fits well with the song, Sam is destroying everything he loves. He loves his brother, actually, Dean is all he has. And yes, at 0:58 it is Sam shooting Dean, and at 1:28 he is punching Dean. Basically Sam is having a lot of inner struggles, and Dean is the only person he can really take anything out on, but Sam really isn't a very mean person. It doesn't make much sense unless you've watched the show. Sorry I am so bad at explaining. I will add, most of the clips(including the one where Sam shoots Dean and where Sam is tied to the chair in front of the fire), are from one of my favorite episodes, Born Under A Bad Sign, which is all about Sam going dark side. Ironically, my other absolute favorite episode is Bad Day At Black Rock, in which Sam has the worst luck imaginable. Love the part when he looses his shoe, the look on his face is priceless. XD *SPOILER* Sam doesn't really go dark side. It actually turns out he is possessed. Dean manages to get the demon out with the help of a good friend, Bobby. That's basically it, killer episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.