Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So long!

It has been FOREVER since I last wrote. Sorry about that. :^!
But, even though it has been 'so long' since I last wrote, I am also glad to be able to use a verse from that great song, SO LONG SELF! I am feeling great! Soooo happy!
It's just incredible. I would love to share my happiness with anyone who's interested! I dunno how it happened, I guess God just made me realize that I'm only sad and depressed when I am constantly thinking about myself. It might sound stupid, but I started focusing on other things and other people, and now I feel wonderful!
I am going to my friend Hannah's house (her blog is at http://dpressedteen.blogspot.com) for a sleepover! It'll be fun, I just know it! But, I am sad because I am 99% sure that she's moving to Missouri before school starts, so this will be the last time I see her. :( But, we'll just have to make the best of it I guess. She's also having three of her other friends over, Emily, who is also one of my best friends, and Danny and Lindsey. I don't know Danny or Lindsey, but if they're Hannah's friends I'm sure that I'll like them and we'll all get along great.
Wow, such a huge change from a few months ago! I can hardly believe it. It just is incredible, I think. I love being happy. But it is more than happy, because happy is a yuppie word. I think it is anyways. Joy. It's so much more filling and lasts forever and makes you feel so so so sooooo wonderful. And I've even been experiencing peace lately, which is just terrific. I know that I'll need peace and joy since school will start this Tuesday. *shudder*
I hate school. But I love to learn and I love my classmates and most of the teachers are okay. So I dunno why I hate school. Really it doesn't make sense, but whatev, I guess.
Another new thing is I am learning how to play the guitar. As a matter of fact, after I finish typing this I need to go practice. Really, I need to practice A LOT! My fingers have just started to get tougher, which is really nice since I have steel strings, not nylon. From what I've heard steel sounds better than nylon anyway. I've had three lessons, but that's all I'm gonna get, at least for now. I was taking them in a city that's like an hour away, and with gas prices and school starting soon my mom won't be able to drive me. But, I learned most of the basics, and I have a book, so I will continue to teach myself. I'm having a lot of trouble with the chords, and I can't switch them very fast. I'm working on it. I do know the beginning to Smoke on the Water. My teacher taught me that at my first lesson, when I didn't have a book. TJ, my teacher, or my ex-teacher, was really good. Of course, he's a teacher, but like all of the songs he knew were in his head, and he'd just start playing them. He was playing an ACDC song when I started to learn chords, because it used a bunch. I didn't learn ACDC, but maybe some day if I want to. lol. Actually I want to learn how to play 'Let That Be Enough' by Switchfoot. I don't even think It has any chords in it! But it might, I haven't listened to it in a while.
One of my new favorite bands is remedy drive. They are really good, and I love the lead singer's voice.
Well, I should go and pratice, then get all my stuff together for the sleepover. I'm so excited, it'll be so much fun! *scream* All right, maybe not excited enough to scream, but you get the picture.
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.