Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Key To Getting A Job

Okay, so apparently the key to getting a job is to give up all hope in getting one, accept the fact that you can't do it by yourself, pray to God, keep in mind that you can not do this alone, get an interview and have your hope revived, don't get over-excited, pray, remember you aren't alone, pwn the interview and get hired on the spot. (Maybe telling the world via blog that you've lost hope helps, too. But I'm not sure about that one.)
Who knew?
I guess I just needed to reorder my life and my priorities, and it was strange how appealing the idea of having a job became to me after I gave up all hope. And so I prayed for the right job. Hopefully this is it, I don't know why it wouldn't be since it worked out so perfectly and the lady is SUPER nice.
It sounds obvious, but relying on God works. It's hard, though. And I don't want to sound self-righteous, because if I wasn't quite so apathetic and hopeless it would've been harder for me. Realizing I don't have it all together and that I can't make anything happen by myself pretty much brought me down a couple levels and invited God in to change my life. :D
Well, I will go in for my first day of training in about an hour, and I am excited and nervous but I think I'll be okay, because God'll stay with me. Always. That's kind of a major part of what He does.
I had to share the news.

Too all those still job searching, I wish you the best and don't be afraid to humble yourself.

Peace out and God bless!
~TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.