Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Invisible//The Martian Child

So, I haven't gotten my system worked out yet, schools been getting to me.
I'll get to it though ;)

I just watched The Invisible for the first time like an hour ago.
Wow, pretty good movie. I really liked it, even though lots of the lines were corny and it was pretty predictable. The whole plot thing, with the main character being close to death and out-of-body, kept me interested. I loved how no one but his killer could hear him. Also, the characters themselves, I really liked them. I was a little disappointed when not too much was learned about their lives. I learned quite a bit, but I still wanted to know more. I especially wanted to learn more about Annie's earlier life and whether Nick's friend lived(I think he did, but I want to know for sure).

I give it 4/5 stars.
I am definitely going to watch it again, tomorrow most likely.


Have you seen The Martian Child? I LOVED it!!!! The entire movie was intriguing and sweet and fragile! I did cry, and I don't cry because of movies much at all.
The little boy, I loved him and felt so much something for him. I want to get that from Netflix again, and also I want to share it with my grandma some time.
Everyone needs to see it. Everyone!

I sure like movies. And Fridays! I am so glad this long week is over. I only have 12 days of school left! I can't wait for summer!

I'll talk to you again later!
May God watch over you!
~TARA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.